This insurance does NOT cover:
1. Damage including but not limited to mold, mildew, rust, and warping. Damages caused by climactic conditions. Spoilage or change in food or beverage of any kind.
2. Loss or damage cause by normal wear and tear, mechanical or electrical derangement, wrinkling of clothing, worn shoes, purses, hand bags accessories and the like, discoloration of leather, infestation of vermin, moths, insects of any type or inherent vice. Loss or damage attributable to fumigation or contamination of the shipment from any cause.
3. Jewelry, furs, cash, currency, bank notes, stocks, bonds, stamp and/or coin collections or any negotiable document.
4. Collections and/or collectibles defined as but not limited to baseball cards, sports memorabilia, collectible toys, etc. are only insured if specifically declared, separately valued and appraised prior to shipment. Limited to maximum of 10% of the shipment value. Artwork and Antiques individually valued over $10,000 USD must be appraised by a professional appraisal firm or have a commercial invoice prior to shipping and must be approved by Unirisc.
5. Missing and/or damaged items from within containers which were not packed by the current Household Goods Moving Company, unless loss/damage is caused by a direct result of fire, sinking, overturn, collision or theft of the transporting conveyance.
6. Loss and/or damage of any type to an automobile or motorcycle while being driven under its own power except for the purpose of loading and unloading.
7. Non-factory installed accessories and/or removable items on automobiles, motorcycles and boats unless specifically and individually declared and valued for insurance. Tools, batteries, extra tires, antennas, air bags and/or personal property shipped in automobiles, motorcycles and boats are not insured.
8. Scratching, denting, chipping or marring of automobiles, motorcycles and boats over 5 years old. Scratching, denting, chipping or marring of automobiles, motorcycles and boats under 5 years old unless the shipper and the owner both agree to sign a “Condition Inspection Report” or similar document portraying the condition at origin and again at destination, noting all defects, if any. This policy excludes any coverage for recreational vehicles.
9. Calibration and/or tuning of any item, machine, device or equipment.
10. Acts of government officials and customs authorities, including confiscation. Consequential losses due to delay are not covered.
11. Data contained on hard disks, diskettes, cassettes, video tapes, CD’s, etc. Company’s liability is limited to the cost of hardware only, except as may be excluded elsewhere in this certificate.
12. Depreciation in market or appraised value of any item. Underwriter’s liability hereon is governed by the “Repair and Replacement Clause” found in this certificate.
13. Loss or damage of personal and/or professional papers/documents of any kind, including but not limited to dissertations, tax returns, medical and employment records; items have that have no market value (such as but not limited to photographs, family albums and pictures, sentimental items, newspaper clippings, etc.).
14. Non delivery of a shipping package if the delivery receipt shows that all packages were delivered to the final destination.
15. Items not listed in the inventory prepared at origin. Items not shipped are not insured.
Information You Submit
We may store the information you submit to or through this site. We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide site functionality, improve site quality, personalize your experience, display relevant advertising, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, and comply with legal obligations. Among the information you submit to or through this site, please note:
Account Registration: You must provide a valid email address in order to utilize our service on this site. In addition, you must provide us with your full name, contact number and current address.
Credit Card Purchases: If you purchase our services online, we submit credit card numbers and encrypt that information using industry standard technology. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. This information will only be shared with third parties who perform tasks required to complete the purchase transaction (such as fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments). We do not reveal your credit card information when confirming an order. We must transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing
Information We Collect
In addition to the information you submit to or through this site, we also collect and store information from and about you in the course of your use of this site. We use this information to analyze and track user behavior, personalize your experience, associate it with other information about you, provide the functionality and improve the quality of this site, and may use it to display relevant advertising. Among the information you submit to or through this site, please note:
Activity: We may collect and store information related to you and your use of this site, such as your browser type, IP address, unique device identifier, requested URL, referring URL, browser language, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit.
We do not rent, share, sell or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. That said, we work with third parties and they may have access to some of your information:
Service Providers: We outsource some of our technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing functions, and other services to third parties. We may share information from or about you with them so that they can perform their services.
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses, such as insurance brokerage firms, moving companies and other relocation service providers. You will be aware when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling reservation orders, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Aggregate Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertisements.
Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with this site; or (c) protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users affiliates, or the public.
Links: The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.